Monday, March 04, 2013

New York, New York

Andrea and I got to experience New York together!! This was not somewhere we got to go to together on our epic USA roadtrip.  It was so nice to visit the city with my best friend.  The last time I was in New York was with my eighth grade trip that also toured Washington DC, Gettysburg and other historical places on the east coast. Andrea and I stayed at a cute little boutique hotel on the Upper West Side near Central Park. We enjoyed our time in NY so much!!

Some taxis and the sunset over Central Park.

In Times Square.

Me with a very brightly lit Empire State Building in the background.

Andrea and Me at the 'Top of the Rock'. - Rockefeller Center.

Me at the top of Rockefeller Center with Central Park in the background.

Taking in the view of downtown and the Empire State Building from the 'Top of the Rock'.

A beautiful view of Central Park from the 'Top of the Rock'.

No comments: