Sunday, March 31, 2013

Look Who Came to Visit

I was so excited when Darren had gotten his ticket to come visit me in Atlanta.  He traveled all the way across the country to come see me. I was super excited of the timing he came to visit because it meant I would get to celebrate his 30th birthday with him.  It also meant that no month has gone by in the whole time since I've been in Atlanta that we haven't seen each other. I love this man so much and any chance I can get to share time with him is greatly appreciated.  These are some pics from our time around Atlanta.

Showing Darren around Chastain Park.

Swinging at Morgan Falls Park.

So excited to see him.

Going for a walk in the beautiful weather.

Date Night - Mexican Food & Margaritas

Building the biggest mountain ever!!!

Pool Party.

So excited to be together again. 
 

No comments: