Sunday, September 16, 2012

Welcome To Hotlanta

I made it to Hotlanta! The flight was great it went by pretty quickly.  Although the day started with lots of tears saying goodbye to my Darren, my Mom & Vinny, it turned out to be a good day.   Its always super warm outside here. Steffi, Patrick & Lucian picked me up at the airport, and we headed to the new house.  Its a super cute newer house with gorgeous southern crown molding and a bit front porch and back porch.  It also has a great big back yard with lots of grass.  Today we went out to a super cute cafe for lattes & cappuccinos called 'Octane'.  We then had some food at Five Seasons Brewery which had a cool great big deck outside overlooking some of the downtown buildings.  I look forward to all the cool new things I will see on my first week!!


 Saying goodbye to Seattle


 Our cute little house!


 The lower and upper deck at Five Seasons Brewery

 Spending some time on the front porch reading & waving to neighbors.

No comments: