Tuesday, September 04, 2012

She Bangs

So, I'm always enjoying changing up my hairstyles... Right now I'm feeling a need to take out the extensions and maybe go a bit darker... Change it up a bit for fall?  I've also been feeling bangs... I think I want to try out a middle part perhaps with blunt bangs that can go either way...  Although I have horror stories about how I cut my own bangs in middle school... yikes.. :)
Here is some of my inspiration:

 Jennifer Lawrence - Bardot inspired - Love these bangs & this color.


 Nicole Richie is the epitome of perfect hair - love when she has bangs.  Perfection.


 No one knows how to set trends quite like Kate Moss. Lovely cut & color.

Who knows, perhaps I'll get some bangs, perhaps I won't.  :)
But I'm feeling the need for a change....


No comments: