Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Vegetarian or Vegan?

So I've been wanting to lead a healthier lifestyle.  I've decided to follow a vegetarian diet, and have been reading the book Skinny Bitch.  I did a project in my physics class about the cons of energy usage in farming and agriculture. It showed me the negatives of factory farming. Global warming, pollution of waterways, animal cruelty and a wasteful process have led me to not eat meat.  My main goal would be to follow a Vegan diet.  My boyfriend has helped me to stop drinking milk and I'm trying to not eat cheese.  Cheese will be the hardest thing for me I think.  I just need to find some great Vegan options to try. I know they are out there.  Skinny Bitch preaches about how great a Vegan diet is.  I think I will love all the benefits when I get through to following it.  For about a month now, I have avoided pop.  I was drinking way too much diet pepsi. I have since started with green tea and I'm feeling so much better already.  I'll let you know of how the process goes! So good so far though!!
Also, looks like I will be moving to Atlanta which is quite the exciting thing for me!




No comments: