Wednesday, January 09, 2013

The End of 2012

I cannot believe that 2012 is coming to a close!! It was such a great year and it flew by!! I spent the first half of the year in Bham taking classes & nannying for the cutest baby girl Lauren.  The second half of the year I got to live in Atlanta with the cutest boy in the world Lucian! It was truly an amazing year as a nanny.  I also got to share another year with the most amazing man in the world, Darren.  He is so special to me, and I hope to share the rest of my life with him.  He makes me feel so special and I love every minute that I'm with him. This year was also special because I got to share it with my family. My mom adopted a puppy named Freja! Ross & Amber are expecting a baby girl in January. Mike is still at WSU having the time of his life.  Things have gone great for us in 2012, but we are so looking forward to 2013.  These are some of the last pics I took on my phone in 2012. It was a great year, I'm going to miss it.

Darren and Me.


I got to have tea with two of my best friends Megan & Rachel.


Out at a lunch with my mom, Mike, and Amber, we got very into our games of hangman.



Me & Vinny on the last day of 2012

The last view of the lake in 2012.


Me & my Mom holding tight to our puppies. Vinny & Freija


My brother Mike, showing Freija some love.


 A view of Mt. Pilchuck, during the last sunset of 2012.


The last official sunset of 2012. What a great year!

No comments: