Wednesday, January 09, 2013

New Years Eve 2013

The last night of 2012! Where has this year gone? It seems to have gone by so fast.  It seems like just a few months ago I was wearing my super sparkly top in Vancouver B.C. But now we are ringing in 2013!! Crazy how a whole year can so by so quickly in the blink of an eye.  I am so looking forward to 2013.  I'm not sure what It will bring my way but I look forward to the adventures and experiences that await me!

Me & Darren ready to head out to dinner.


An amazing dinner at Mambo Italiano in Fairhaven. 
The boys decided to have some tequila before going out.


Our friends Tony & Sarah that came out with us! Love them!


21 Minutes til 2013!!

Everyone so excited! - Me & Sarah

Overall, we had a great night with friends and are so looking forward to 2013!

No comments: