Monday, August 05, 2013

A Beautifully Blue Summer

This summer has been amazing. Washington saw a whole month of no rain. Filled with blue skies, wonderful long days, spent enjoying the outdoors and time with my family. 
This summer I have got to spend so much time with my niece Roslyn. She turned 6 months old on the fourth of July, so we had a fun celebration.
I hope you all are having a great summer!! 

 Me and Roslyn - she has the bluest eyes!

 My mom cuddling with her baby girl Freyja.


 The sun setting over the herald building.

 Enjoying our walk home from the Co-op

Loki soaking up the sun.

 Two Too Cute Olde English Bulldogs

 Vinny showing off his boating prowess.

 Me and the man of my dreams.

 Being goofy.

 XOXO

 Ross and Amber enjoying tubing.

 I am such a happy aunt!!

Vinny my little buddy.
 

No comments: