Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hair Extensions - $60

Hello There my supposed readers.  I wanted to share with you about my new extensions.  I was able to get them done for about $60.  I found an awesome seller of micro beads, and of real remy human hair extensions. And with the help of my dear boyfriend, I got some real real long hair for the price of only $60.  Which seems unreal because the cheapest you could get them in a salon is probably around $600.00
The type of extensions we did were Cold Fusion Mirco Bead Extensions.
Meaning that I bought 100 i-tip extensions that slide into micro beads. 
Once clasped down with pliers, the are in there,
and insta long beautiful hair...
I got pretty lucky because my extensions were pretty near perfect for color matching.
Let me know what you think. xoxo -S

No comments: