Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Finnick Odair

Finnick was who I dreamt about during Catching Fire.  I wasn't too attached to any male characters after Hunger Games.  Especially since I knew Gale was only second fiddle..  But don't get me wrong I still love me some Gale. However, Finnick really stole my heart.  Not only is he a badass, hes hot, carries a triton, and is usually not wearing much.  My numero uno for finnick has always been Garret Hedlund.
 He's charming, looks good without his shirt on. Is old enough to play Finnick, and did I mention he's got the perfect look...

However, I've been hearing lots about this Sam Caflin kid..  He seems like a nice guy but I'm not quite sure if he's my Finnick.  I think I imgained a more older looking, muscular, Finnick.  Caflin seems quite thin.  But he is adorable too.  Props to him if he gets it.



No comments: