Thursday, July 05, 2012

Christian Grey

 I've gotten caught up in the hype of Fifty Shades of Grey....  I find myself constantly thinking about Christian Grey... Just the other day in the Seattle airport I was looking for him.  But really, he would be either in Charlie Tango or his private jet so, whats the use..
All these 50 shades have made me really consider who they would cast for the movie...
Here are my top pics for Mr. Christian Grey:

1. Matt Bomer
  • Not only is he pure Grey perfection but he has those daring eyes and he doesn't mind taking his shirt off....
Good Evening Mr. Grey






2. Alexander Skarsgard

  • He is the one Vampire who is allowed to glamour me anytime he wants...  He would be a perfect dom, has an ominous air to him and he has had lots of sexy time on True Blood...
Those gray strong eyes.
 Be careful, he might want to paddle you.







No comments: