Monday, December 03, 2012

Back in Washington

I got to head back to Washington for Thanksgiving for two weeks.  It was an amazing time to be with the people I love most. I had so much fun catching up with people.  I made sure to share lots of time with Darren and Vinny. My two most important boys.  I also got lots of great time in with my mom.  It was an amazing trip and I miss them already.


A nice solo kayak ride in the lake.

The quilt we made for baby Roslyn.  Ross and Amber are expecting their sweet baby girl on January 3rd.  I hope she comes early, when I am home for Christmas! I embroidered the D and the duck! The blanket turned out so great!!

Me and the Boys! Vinny and Loki!

Me and my little cuddle bug, Vinny.


Meeting Irene's cute baby boy Michael.

Some cute cupcakes I made for the baby shower.

Me and my little Vinny.



A beautiful sunny afternoon in Bellingham, WA.

No comments: